11.07.2011

Sexy Snippets: Dark Citadel (Shadowlands #2)

Tuesdays have never been so sexy!




Sexy Snippets is a weekly meme hosted by Secrets of a Book Lover and Reading Between the Wines. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like. Then, add your post to the linky provided so everyone can follow along. And one more thing, have fun!

Here we go!

Dark Citadel (Cherise Sinclair)

"Fine.  I'm wet.  Okay?"

Then minute the words left her mouth, she remembered his response the last time she'd snapped at him, and her world tipped sideways.

His eyes went cold.  "No, that answer is as far from okay as it can get.  Open your legs for me now."

"I will not."  She tried to move from his lap, and his grip tightened.

"Since you like multiple choice, here you go.  A: You can be an example for the other subs when I drag you to the bondage table, strap you down and let everyone see how wet you are."

Her breath choked in her throat as horror filled her.

"Or B: You may apologize for your tone, and I'll let you open your legs for me here."  He gave her a hard look, and she knew he'd do just what he said.  "Which is it, little sub?"

"Here," she whispered.  "I'm sorry, Sir.  Please stay here."
I'm telling you, these books are scorching HOT!!!  Your turn!  Post your snippet and link up.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't heard of these but sounds like something I need to add to my TRB list!

    ReplyDelete

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!