10.10.2011

Sexy Snippets: Seduction of a Highland Lass (Book of the Month)

Tuesdays have never been so sexy!





Sexy Snippets is a weekly meme hosted by Secrets of a Book Lover and Reading Between the Wines. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like. Then, add your post to the linky provided so everyone can follow along. And one more thing, have fun!

Here we go!
"Ride me," he whispered. "Take me. Make me yours, lass. Let me hold you in my arms and watch you fly. There's not a more beautiful sight."

Swallowing the knot in her throat, she pressed her palms to his chest and began moving over him, sensuously, watching his every expression as she took him deep inside her body.

His eyes glittered and became half-lidded, smoky with desire, and his lips curved into a satisfied smile.

Aye, he was hers. Her warrior. No one could ever take that away from her.

It was a short and tame one, but for some reason I'm in a "romantic" mood so this one did it for me. :)

Your turn! Share your snippet and link up! And don't forget, you can enter to win a copy of Seduction of a Highland Lass HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Oo...can't wait to get to THAT part!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much for highlander books but I might have to make an exception with a snippet like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to get my hands on the books in this series ASAP. Maya Banks is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is kinda sweet and romantic besides being simply hot!

    ReplyDelete

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!