9.12.2011

Sexy Snippets: Bound

Tuesdays have never been so sexy!





Sexy Snippets is a weekly meme hosted by Secrets of a Book Lover and Reading Between the Wines. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like. Then, add your post to the linky provided so everyone can follow along. And one more thing, have fun!

Here we go!

Bound
Once both of my hands were locked behind my back, he brought me to stand in front of the bank of security monitors. He kicked Tom's chair out of the way, and pressed my hips against the counter top.

He reached around me, flipped a switch, and images of me bending over in the cash office filled all the screens. 
"Look at that ass. I want that ass." He bent me forward and lifted my skirt, baring my nakedness. He shifted to the side and pressed his groin against my hip. We watched the images on the screen and he rubbed the rough palm of his hand over my cheeks briefly, before dipping his hand between my thighs.

Bolts of pleasure shot through my body at his touch and another, louder, moan filled the room. "You are a little slut, aren't you?" Joe chuckled and thrust his fingers deeper into my hole.

*Shiver*

Your turn!  Post your snippet and link up!

2 comments:

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!