9.07.2011

Reviewers Needed!

Things have gotten pretty busy here at Secrets lately.  Crystal and I are working on lots of different events, I'm participating in a bunch of book tours, I'm getting review requests from authors and I have a huge back log books to review.  And it's becoming too much for this working mom to handle.  When I was home with the kids I had a lot more time to read but as it stands now, I'm lucky to just be able to read on my lunch break. 

So, with that said, I'm looking for a couple of reviewers to help me out.  Most of the books reviewed here on Secrets are adult romances, many being erotica.  I am open to other genres being reviewed here, so this will open up many more opportunities for my blog.  If you are interested in reviewing for me, please fill out the form below.  I will do my best to get back to you ASAP.  Thanks for your interest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!