9.01.2011

18+ Book Blogger Follow



Secrets of a Book Lover


18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines and Kelly at Secrets of a Book Lover.

The 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make new friends!

How to join in:
-You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
-Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
-Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
-List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
-Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
-Visit the other blogs on the list. If you like what you see make sure to leave a comment and follow so the blog owner knows you stopped by and can return the favor. Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. ☺It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blog love!
-Contact Crystal (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) or myself (secretsofabooklover at gmail dot com) with any questions!

Question of the Week:

Name your top five book boyfriends
My answer:

Ooh, this is a toughie.

- I have to start with Dare (When You Dare) since that's my fave book right now.
- I'll have to follow up with Rhage (Lover Eternal) as a close second.  Who doesn't love those BDB boys, anyway?
- Marcus (Kiss of Darkness) is your typical alpha, chest-thumping, dangerous and possessive, so I have to include him.
- Bones.  I mean, really.  He can gnaw on me anytime.  I'm just saying.
- Drake (Eternal Hearts) has to be included.  He doesn't mind fuc... err, screwing with someone right outside the door.  Smexy!

Honorable mention to the following hard-bodies:
Mick (The Perfect Play)
Gavin (Changing the Game)
Trace (Trace of Fever)
Jackson (Savor the Danger)
Alfonso (Embraced by Blood)

I can't wait to see who you all pick!  Post and link up!


6 comments:

  1. Whoo Rhage. You are very right, who doesn't love a BDB brother, they are all so fine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bones is an awesome choice and Rhage is my 2nd favorite BDB brother. I knew everyone would be picking off the BDB brothers so I purposely left them out. Hopefully I don't get yelled at.lol.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bones and the BDB sure are popular today. Seriously, I need to move the Night Huntress series up in my TBR pile O_O

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kat! Have you not read Night Huntress yet? You are missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi new follower & Rhage is good choice! I chose Qhuinn from the BDB boys *shivers*, the rest of my list is here:

    http://sexxyladeeblogger.blogspot.com/2011/09/18-over-book-blogger-follow-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm def regretting my decision for only picking five! But then my list could of gone on and on and on and....

    ReplyDelete

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!