8.21.2011

Sunday Sale: Under the Tuscan Sun (Frances Mayes)

Secrets of a Book Lover

Welcome to my new feature, Sunday Sale.  Each Sunday, I will feature a book from my inventory and will offer it at half price.  I usually only have one copy of each book, so it's first come, first served.  To view my inventory, click the button above.  Thanks!

List Price: $15.00
My Price: $9.00
Sunday Sale Price: $4.50

In the spirit of Peter Mayle's bestselling memoir A Year in Provence, gourmet and poet Frances Mayes chronicles her experience of buying, restoring, and residing in an abandoned villa in the Tuscan countryside. In rich, golden prose, Mayes details the long summer days spent working in the garden, excursions to the nearby towns and markets, and joyful interactions with the local people. Mayes lets armchair travelers share the joy of living in Italy through her wonderful memoir.

1 comment:

  1. Loved this book! The recipe for pesto roast chicken is still one of our favorites.

    ReplyDelete

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!