8.05.2011

Weekly Wrap Up


Goodness, is it Friday already?!? Apparently. It's been a super busy week here at Secrets, as well as over at Reading Between the Wines. We launched two new events this week, and we're working on a few more, as well (hint, hint). This blog is quickly becoming a full time job, LOL! But it's ok, I wouldn't have it any other way!

Anyway, here's what was doing all week.

Monday: Book of the Month: Changing the Game (Jaci Burton) & Summer Giveaway Hop

Tuesday: New Book Announced!200 Follower Celebration! & Sexy Snippets: Samson's Lovely Mortal

Wednesday: Book of the Month Giveaway: The Perfect Play (Jaci Burton) & Book Review: Samson's Lovely Mortal (Tina Folsom)

Thursday: Book Review: Dangerous Secrets (Katie Reus) & Quickie Review: Ecstasy (Bella Andre)

Friday: 18+ Book Blogger Follow

Depending on how things go, I might start posting on the weekends, too.  I have so many reviews to catch up on, which is one of the reasons I did double posts this week.

Anyway, I hope you have a super sexy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!