8.16.2011

Sexy Snippets: Lover Unbound

Tuesdays have never been so sexy!





Sexy Snippets is a weekly meme hosted by Secrets of a Book Lover and Reading Between the Wines. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like. Then, add your post to the linky provided so everyone can follow along. And one more thing, have fun!

Lover Unbound (JR Ward)

She shot him a glare that was part sexual frustration, part Gertrude Stein. "I'm tougher than I look. And to be honest, the whole male-driven, I'm-looking-out-for-your-best-interests bullshit gives me the scratch."

She turned away with her chin up, but then realized there was nowhere really to go. Way to make an exit.

Confronted with an utter lack of alternatives, she went into the bathroom. As she paced between the shower and the sink, she felt like a horse in a stall--

With no warning at all she was tackled from behind, pushed face first into the wall and held in place by a rock-hard body twice the size of her own. Her gasp was first one of shock, the one of sex as she felt V grind into her ass.

"I tried to tell you no," he growled as his hand buried itself in her hair and locked on, pulling her head back. As she cried out she ran wet between her legs. "Tried to be nice."

"Oh... God--"

"Praying's not going to help. Too late for that, Jane." There was regret in his voice--as well as erotic inevitability. "I gave you a chance to have it on your terms. Now we'll do this on mine."

She wanted this. She wanted him. "Please--"

"Shh." He cranked her head to the side with a twist of his wrist, exposing her throat. "When I want you to beg, I'll tell you." His tongue was warm and wet as it rode up her neck. "Now ask me what I'm going to do to you."

Holy crap, my heart is pounding, even after reading it a second time. Oh, and rest assured, V definitely tells her what he's going to do. And keeps his word!

Your turn! Post and link up!


4 comments:

  1. Damn! I do love the brothers!

    Shannon
    www.cocktailsandbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn I love that brother, I could fantasize about V all damn day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve your blog, and I love this blog hop! I am a new follower, and this is my first time joining in the hop, I am looking forward to meeting new blogger friends! Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!