8.02.2011

New Book Announced!


Good lord, could the timing be any more perfect? I mean, how amazing is it that this announcement comes just in time for us to feature Changing the Game as our Book of the Month?

In Jaci Burton's newsletter today, she announced that there will be a fourth book in her Play by Play series! More hot athletes? How much more can a girl handle?!? I'll tell you how much... as much as Jaci wants to throw at us! But the anticipation is going to drive me mad!

And in case you're itching over the details, take comfort knowing you're not alone. She hasn't announced anything more than a confirmation of a fourth book. No title, no characters and no cover. But as soon as I know, I'll be sure to share!

Don't forget, you can enter for your chance to win a copy of Changing the Game by filling out the form below!



1 comment:

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!