8.09.2011

Exciting News!

I'm so excited to announce the opening of my new storefront with half.com! It's a work in progress, but I have a shipment of about 60+ books coming in today so you will see my inventory grow over the next few weeks. If you order your books online, please consider my store before ordering from a large retailer. I always love to support entrepreneurial women and I hope you feel the same. You can find my store HERE, click the image in my sidebar or click on the "Selling my Secret Stash" tab above and click on the image.

Thanks for your support! And please, spread the word!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the venture. I was thinking about opening a book store too. Quick question. I am looking at getting the whole Twilight series on audio book. Do you know where I might get that cheap or would you happen to have it? Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!