8.25.2011

18+ Book Blogger Follow



Secrets of a Book Lover


18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines and Kelly at Secrets of a Book Lover.

The 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make new friends!

How to join in:
-You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
-Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
-Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
-List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
-Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
-Visit the other blogs on the list. If you like what you see make sure to leave a comment and follow so the blog owner knows you stopped by and can return the favor. Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. ☺It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blog love!
-Contact Crystal (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) or myself (secretsofabooklover at gmail dot com) with any questions!

Question of the Week:
Who is your favorite romance book couple?
My answer:

Well, there are a lot of couples that I just love.

Roland and Sarah (Darkness Dawns) They will always hold a special place in my heart, since this was the first paranormal romance I ever read.
Dare and Molly (When You Dare)  As of right now, this is my favorite book.  In fact, I might have to re-read it while I'm hunkered down for the hurricane.
Rhage and Mary (Lover Eternal)  I have to admire a woman who can tame the beast within!

I'm just going to leave my list to three, but there are SO many more that I can name!  How about you?  Post your fave couples and link up!  And have a Flirty Friday!

8 comments:

  1. I did love Rhage and Mary too!! I haven't read the other books. This is a tough one, there is just so many amazing couples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roland and Sarah are a great pair, nice choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the BDB is popular...and of course one of my favorites is from that series as well - Z and Bella (though Blay and Qhuinn might steal top spot if/when JRW writes their story) ;)

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Def love Rhage and Mary! Great pic, I am not familiar with the other ones, but it sounds like i have more books to add to the TBR list :) Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Meme! Unfortuantely I think I'm posting to much YA though I'm reading quite a bit of adult books, too.

    New follower here.
    Please hop by my FF post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices, awesome minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!