8.18.2011

18+ Book Blogger Follow



Secrets of a Book Lover


18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines and Kelly at Secrets of a Book Lover.

The 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make new friends!

How to join in:
-You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
-Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
-Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
-List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
-Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
-Visit the other blogs on the list. If you like what you see make sure to leave a comment and follow so the blog owner knows you stopped by and can return the favor. Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. ☺It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blog love!
-Contact Crystal (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) or myself (secretsofabooklover at gmail dot com) with any questions!

Question of the Week:
Have you ever read a book that just had too much sex in it?
My answer:

Um, no!  Most of the time, when I pick up a romance novel or erotic romance, I go into it expecting a lot of sex.  If anything, I'm disappointed if there isn't enough! ;)

How about you?  Post your answer and the button on your blog, then link up!  Happy Friday!

7 comments:

  1. I posted my link in the thing, but I don't see it showing up...anyhow, I am a new follower, and I'm looking forward to meeting new bloggers! Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sex in a book, and I expect it too, but if the book turns up not having much of a story and it's mostly just quick sex it gets tiring after a while.

    Lydia @ Sensual Ride

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am disappointed when there isn't enough as well :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get disappointed too if there isn't enough, But I have found a few books where it is just too much. Its really rare though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, it's a disappointment if you don't get what you expect from a book, but a good erotic book needs to have some plot as well as hot love!
    New follower - I love your blog.

    J x

    http://www.jemimavalentino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hate when I pick up a romance book to find out there is no sex, just a hint of it.

    Shannon
    www.cocktailsandbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you girl but when there is no story behind the sex and it feels like filler it can get to be too much. My motto though, the more the better!

    ReplyDelete

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!