7.29.2011

Weekly Wrap Up



Hey lovers!  I hope you have an awesome weekend planned!  We're packing up the car and heading down to Atlantic City.  It's only going to be until Monday, since I have to work, but it should be a nice little escape!  Though, I wish we could drop the kids off somewhere so the hubby and I could make it a romantic weekend.  Sigh.  Oh well.

Did you notice the new digs?  I wanted to keep the same overall style of the blog but I wanted to clean it up.  What do you think?

Anyway, here's the rundown from this week.

Monday: Man Candy Monday!

Tuesday: Sexy Snippets: The Perfect Play

Wednesday: Book Review: The Perfect Play (Jaci Burton)

Thursday: ARC Review: Good Girls Don't (Victoria Dahl)

Stay tuned for a special announcement on Monday from me and Crystal from Reading Between the Wine!  Have a super sexy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!