7.22.2011

Weekly Wrap Up


Happy Friday, my friends!  I hope you had an awesome week!  It was a steamy one here, and for once, I'm not talking about my books!  Hot and humid and horribly unbearable.  Today isn't going to be much better, with a heat index of 115 degrees.  Ouch.

I'm so backed up with reviews that I might have to start posting more than one a day.  Or maybe on the weekends.  What do you think?

Anyway, here's what went down on Secrets this week.

Sunday: Giveaway Blitz: Delicate Freakn' Flower (Eve Langlais)

Monday: Man Candy Monday! & Writing Romance: Winner Winner!

Tuesday: Sexy Snippets: Learning Curves

Wednesday: Book Review: Learning Curves (Elyse Mady)

Thursday: ARC Review: Viper's Kiss (Shannon Curtis)

Have a great weekend!  See you Monday with some sweet treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!