7.26.2011

Sexy Snippets: The Perfect Play

Tuesdays have never been so sexy!





Sexy Snippets is a weekly meme hosted by Secrets of a Book Lover and Reading Between the Wines. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like. Then, add your post to the linky provided so everyone can follow along. And one more thing, have fun!

Here we go!



The Perfect Play (Jaci Burton)

She held on to his arms as he moved slow and easy at first, the quickened the pace, rolling his hips over her clit and grinding against her until she climbed that precipice again. He took her right to the edge, then pulled back, giving her that wicked smile that told her he knew exactly where she'd been, but wouldn't let her go just yet.

"Bastard"

"You love me."

"Yes, I do. Now let me come."

He dropped down on top of her and kissed her, a bone-melting kiss, his tongue sliding over hers in the most intimate way. There wasn't a part of him that wasn't touching her, from his c**k to his mouth to his heart.

It was perfect.

I have to say, this is probably the most subdued sex scene in this book. I can't wait to write my review!

Your turn!  Post and link up!



Oh, and here's that cover again. Just because it's so frickin' hot!

5 comments:

  1. The cover alone makes me want to lick, I mean read that book. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soo waht to read this,,,RBTW had a good one from this book too,,I can't stand it,,I think Im gonna read it next...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have got to stop reading the same books! lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hot! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!