7.04.2011

Man Candy Monday!


Welcome to a special edition of Man Candy Monday!  I first want to start by letting you all know (if you didn't already) that I am a HUGE action flick junkie!  I love me some bad-ass, hard-bodied, super-power-wielding heroes.  Past loves have included Tony Stark (Iron Man), Bruce Banner (Hulk), Clint Barton (Hawkeye), Bruce Wayne (Batman), Thor, Logan (Wolverine) and Frank Castle (Punisher).  Recently, my fantasies have come to the big screen as many of these heroes have been the focus of Hollywood producers and I couldn't be more happy than if one of them (any of them) showed up in my bedroom tonight.  

So, to celebrate the July 4th holiday and the upcoming release of yet another superhero flick, I would like you to feast your eyes on the man who will bring Steve Rogers (Captain America) to life.  Ladies, I give you Chris Evans.

Delicious!

As Johnny Storm (Human Torch) in Fantastic Four

First glimpse at his new Avenger body!

OMG, I think I just came.

Captain America, how I love thee!

OMG, I can't wait until this comes out!

Have a super sexy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. He's such a hottie! Look at his new bod! I loved him in Fantastic 4!

    PS I forgot to tell you that I changed my GFC name from Meggerfly to Megan@Riverina Romantics. I still stalk you...just with a different name! Stop by my blog if you get a chance!

    http://riverinaromantics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Perfect Independence Day Mancandy! Did you see him in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World? Chris isn't usually my cup of tea but he was so hilarious in that flick.

    Happy 4th Kelly!

    ReplyDelete

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!