6.21.2011

Sexy Snippets: Savor the Danger

Tuesdays have never been so sexy!





Sexy Snippets is a weekly meme hosted by Secrets of a Book Lover and Reading Between the Wines. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like. Then, add your post to the linky provided so everyone can follow along. And one more thing, have fun!

Here we go!

Savor the Danger (Chapter 10)

He settled between her legs, kissed her swollen lips. "Baby, look at me."

It took her three breaths to get her eyes open.

Jackson held her face, their heartbeats aligned--and he thrust into her.

Her head went back.

His head dropped forward.

She groaned anew.

He locked his teeth.

It's a short snippet but trust me, my keyboard can't handle the rest! It would melt in my hands from the heat! Check back tomorrow for my review of Savor the Danger.

Now it's your turn! Share your Sexy Snippet and link up!

4 comments:

  1. It might be short but it was enough to spark my interest..lol
    NICE!!!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* I love Jackson...This is def. a series worthy of a re-read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Naaauty! I likeee! Im gunna go find this book now :)

    ReplyDelete

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!