5.31.2011

Sexy Snippets: Eternal Hearts

Tuesdays have never been so sexy!







Sexy Snippets will be a weekly meme hosted by Secrets of a Book Lover and Reading Between the Wines. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like. Then, add your post to the linky provided so everyone can follow along. And one more thing, have fun!

Here we go!

Eternal Hearts (Jennifer Turner): Chapter 13

"How many strokes does it take?" he asked, his stubble tickling her ear. But when he grasped her hips and slowly pulled out then slammed back into her, she knew exactly what he was talking about. "One. Two. There."

"Oh God . . ."

"Four. Five . . ."

Six was stalled by the screaming doorbell.

"I'm gonna rip that damn thing out of the wall," Drake growled against her ear.

"Only if you get to it before I do." She started to pull away from him but didn't get very far.

"Six."

Toni sank her teeth into her own bottom lip when Drake resumed his count by thrusting back inside her, deeper than she thought possible. Ecstasy coiled around the bottom of her spine. Excitement rushed and danced around every nerve.

"Seven. Eight."

Oh. My. Gawd! So freaking hot! And there's more counting where that came from!

Be sure to check back on Thursday when I post my review for Eternal Hearts, and Monday when Jennifer Turner stops by for an interview!

Now it's your turn! Grab the link and share your Sexy Snippet! Then come back here and post the link. I can't wait to read them!

Have a sexy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. *giggles* Yep that sounds about like my life... just when you're getting to the goods something/someone interupts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this kinda like 'how many licks does it take to get to the center...' LoL I've seen this around a lot, I'm thinking I should pick it up.

    ReplyDelete

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!