4.08.2011

Weekly Wrap Up & Friday Tag Along


Happy Friday, lovers!  I'm so happy you made it through the week!  Here's a look at what's been going on here at Secrets this week.

Monday: Man Candy Monday! featuring Parker Hurley.  Yum!
Tuesday: Sexy Snippets: Forever Vampire - Our debut of Sexy Snippets!  Please join us next Tuesday!
Wednesday: Book Review: Pink Satin (Jennifer Greene)
Thursday: Book Review: Halfway to the Grave (Jeaniene Frost)

Photobucket


Of course, I'm always looking for fun new blogs to follow so link up over at Bitten by Paranormal Romance to join in the tag along.

Question of the week: You make your own question this week.

So my question is completely selfish because I want some leads on some great series'.  So tell me what you all time favorite series of books is.  Please include the author so I can track the books down on Goodreads.  Thanks!

For me, the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost is my new favorite.  I have made it through the first four books and I'm itching to start the fifth.  Now it's your turn!  Spill it, girlfriends!

Have a super sexy weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I'd have to go with the Black Dagger Brotherhood series! I still haven't read a series that I became so enthralled with to the point that I read all of the books (which are a decent size) in the span of a month back to back!

    Here's my Follow Friday & Tagalong Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old follower here, just hopping through! As for series.. Definitely the Night Huntress series, as well as the Dark Hunter series. By this point, I'm so invested in the characters and the world of both that I will never be able to give them up.

    You can find my follow friday at
    glowsnoveladdiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weekly wrap up photo is hawt!! Plus, I love your blog colors. *grins*

    My current faves are Laurann Dohner's Cyborg Seduction.. once you read those they'll ruin any other cyborg books for ya. Believe me. I know this. =)

    Have you read Ilona Andrews Kate Daniels series. Love it!

    I could go on but it would make for a long list. =)

    Happy blog hopping Friday!!
    Redd @ the wyld hollow

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower!

    My favorite book series are definitely the Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlaine Harris, the Dark-Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon, and the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost, to name a few :]

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newest follower here via the Friday blog hop. I am a new contemporary romance writer and a reader of almost everything! Hope you stop by and check out my blog.

    http://writerekelly.blogspot.com/

    And I absolutely judge a book by its cover! If I like the cover, I pick it up. It's as simple as that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Follower! Like Lori, I'm a fan of J.R. Ward's BDB series. But I also like the Rough Riders series by Lorelei James,the Wild Riders series by Jaci Burton, The SG-5 series by Alison Kent...and too many others to count.

    ReplyDelete

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!