4.01.2011

Weekly Wrap Up & Friday Tag Along

Well, I hope you all had a great week with some steamy reads!  I'm starting a new thing here on Secrets where I summarize my posts for the week.  I'm calling it Weekly Wrap Up and I really had a blast running with the "wrap" theme for my button.  What do you think?



I will wait a moment while you peel yourself off the computer screen and wipe up the drool . . .

. . .

Okay, better now?  Great!  So here we go!


Books I read this week:


Are you noticing a pattern?  Yeah, I'm going to be reading books 4 and 5 this week but I really need to read some of my "to review" books first.  I'm falling behind on those.  But how can you not tear through all of them at once, especially after reading chapter 32?  You know what I'm talking about!  I'm getting all flushed just thinking about it!  Make me wish the husband had fangs . . .  *sigh*

Okay, I'm back.  Now for the traditional Friday festivities!  I'm still looking for fun blogs to stalk!

Photobucket


If you love to blog about books that make you sweat, head on over to Bitten by Paranormal Romance, grab the button and join in the fun!

Question of the week: Where is your favorite place to read?



Fantasy place: My house would have a huge sun room with an enormous papasan chair (I don't care if they're out, I still love them!) and an ice bucket with a ready supply of pinot grigio and a tray of never ending chocolate.

Real place: My couch in the living room with aforementioned wine (or a cup of coffee) after the kids go to bed.

Okay lovers, have a super sexy weekend!  And don't forget to check in tomorrow for a sneak peek at what's coming up (including something NEW and very sexy!) this week at Secrets.  Love you!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, hon - already a follower, but sharing the Friday love anyway. I so love your fantasy place . . . mine would be on a cushioned window seat, with a big bay window overlooking the thunderstorms on the lake.

    Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I know I'm late but love your fantasy place. New follower!

    ReplyDelete

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!