4.12.2011

Sexy Snippets: With This Ring, I Thee Bed

Tuesdays have never been so sexy!





Sexy Snippets will be a weekly meme hosted by Secrets of a Book Lover and Reading Between the Wines. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like. Then add your post to the linky provided so everyone can follow along. And one more thing, have fun!

Here we go!

With This Ring, I Thee Bed:

I sighed again. Mostly so I could get some air in my lungs.

"Now where were you rushing to, might I ask."  He said it right into my ear, his hot breath pouring into the shell, over the lobe, down my throat so goose bumps rose up like crocuses through snow.

"My wedding." I gasped.

His hands played along the wide waist of my yoga pants. Hot fingers dipped under the thin fabric, each touch searing my skin like a burn. I was a kiss away from getting married, and this man was making me nuts.

"Lucky guy, if you don't mind me saying." One hand has slipped completely into my pants and plucked and snagged at my tiny yellow (old!) panties. The other hand smothed along the swell of my ass as if he owned me.

"Sir... um, mister? Uh, officer?" I tried them all, but it was damn near impossible to think. That rogue hand had slipped down to cover my mound. My neatly groomed for my honeymoon, new-bride ... His fingers slipped along the ridge of my lips and pressed to my clit so that I shivered in his half embrace.

"Officer J. S. Monroe," he said.

"Yes, Officer Monroe. I'm going to be so very, very la -- oh, God, right there."
Oh, officer, won't you frisk me? LOL! Talk about a fantasy! I think I'd be pushing that gas pedal a little harder if Officer Monroe was around to pull me over!

Ok, your turn!  Find something sexy and link up!

5 comments:

  1. Well now... what a naughty cop! Ahhh but men love the yoga pants. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, I was going to judge this by the cover and skip it but I think I might just have to request it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring the collection on your blog! I publicized your meme on mine to return the favor.

    XXX,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that was interesting! this is gonna be fun, I hope that I did this right...and I read the snippet about the cop,,,hmmm you know I work in law enforcement...lol
    thanks for sharing
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I did this for the Tuesday from last week,,,but I wanted for this tuesday,,,sorry,,bare with me...please,,ill get it right..sooner or later..
    jen

    ReplyDelete

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!