4.26.2011

Sexy Snippets: Vampire Relationship Guide

Tuesdays have never been so sexy!






Sexy Snippets will be a weekly meme hosted by Secrets of a Book Lover and Reading Between the Wines. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like. Then, add your post to the linky provided so everyone can follow along. And one more thing, have fun!

Here we go!

He crawled back up the bed with a predatory look in his eyes and unbuttoned my capris with his teeth, lips and tongue. As he did, he run his tongue along my stomach and nipped at my skin in a decidedly predatory manner. He yanked my pants over my hips and down my legs until they ended up in a pile on the floor. Then he began to run his tongue over my clit through my underwear.

He moved to the seam of my underwear along my inner thighs. He licked the skin running alongside the seam until I thought I'd scream in frustration. He used his nose to push my underwear to the side and placed his tongue on the skin of my burning hot center. I screamed out and pulled his hair and Gregory growled as he realized his super slutty date didn't need any more foreplay.

Mmm . . .

Vampires . . .

Huh? What? Oh right. Make sure to check back on May 3 when the VRG Blog Tour stops by Secrets for a review.

Ok, now it's your turn! Post a Sexy Snippet and link up!

4 comments:

  1. That one calls for a cold cold shower,,,and maybe even another one,,,"HOT!" sheesh,,Im almost embarrassed ,,key word is "almost" I need that guide book..lol
    thanks for sharing..
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice water...needed now! Holy cow that was HOT! Thanks for stopping by. Um... I gotta go find me a vampire now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL, I finished this one the other day and I have to say that this was a favorite part!

    ReplyDelete

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!