4.19.2011

Sexy Snippets: One Foot in the Grave

Tuesdays have never been so sexy!







Sexy Snippets will be a weekly meme hosted by Secrets of a Book Lover and Reading Between the Wines. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like. Then add your post to the linky provided so everyone can follow along. And one more thing, have fun!

Here we go!
"Don't move, luv."

Easier said than done. I wanted to pull on the bods to have their tautness drive that heat further into me. His skin brushing against my mouth distracted me from that, however, as he slid his body down the length of me and then firmly pinched my nipples. That sudden jab of double fire had me twisting toward him with a cry.

"More!"

He laugh softly. "Oh yes. Much more."

Anticipation heightened within me when Bones parted my legs and moved between them, one arm underneath my hips. His mouth was so close, but he didn't do what I wanted him to. Instead he started nuzzling my thigh.

"Bones, please." The request was ragged. I needed to feel his tongue inside me. Probing me. Licking me.

"Not yet."

The breath from his words teased me, causing the ache to expand. I gritted my teeth, mentally cursing him.

"Yes. Now."

"Not yet."

I was actually going to argue, caught up in a whirlwind of lust from the hear running through me, when Bones bit into my thigh.

Oh Bones. I will let you bite me anytime!

If you liked that tid-bit, you'll love the rest of Chapter 32! I promise!

Ok, your turn!  Find something sexy and link up!

4 comments:

  1. *sigh* Bones....this is my favorite book eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be Kat and Bones,,I havent read those books yet,,,but they are definately on my TBR pile ,,,the series is actually on my wish list..this was lots of fun,,look forward to next Tuesday..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Crap! Hot Snippet. I need to add this to my TBR list, which is getting ever bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! I just now bought the first 4 books in this series. I'm going to have to start it soon. Bones is all over the web ;)

    ReplyDelete

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!