4.02.2011

Secret Saturday Sneak Peek!

Happy Saturday, lovers!  It's time for another sneak peek to satisfy the voyeur in all of you.  Don't deny it, it's ok to be a little freaky, LOL!


Do you like my new button?  I have been going button crazy lately and I just love this one!  That font is called Jellyka Vampire Street.  I knew I loved that font and the name just made it that much better!

Anyway, here's what's in store for this week on Secrets:

Monday - Man Candy Monday (of course!)  Just one photo won't do this guy justice . . . so be prepared for LOTS of deliciousness!

Tuesday - Sexy Snippets  This is a new meme that I'm hosting with Crystal of Reading Between the Wines Book Club each Tuesday.  If you want to participate, just grab a paragraph (or two) out of your current (or recently read) book that's steamy, sweaty or otherwise SEXY and post it on your blog.  Be sure to grab the fun button we made and link up!

Wednesday - Review: Pink Satin (Jennifer Greene)

Thursday - Review: Halfway to the Grave (Jeaniene Frost)

Friday - Weekly Wrap Up & Blog Follow

Don't forget to check out my first giveaway and spread the word.  Only 9 entries so far so chances of winning are pretty good!


Hope your weekend is super sexy!

1 comment:

  1. :) Hope you're having a great weekend Kelly!

    ReplyDelete

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!