3.26.2011

Secret Saturday Sneak Peek

Hello lovers!  I hope you enjoyed my first full week at Secrets of a Book Lover!  It's been so much fun and I can't wait to dive into another week of reviews!  It's also been a blast bouncing around the blog-o-sphere, finding new book blogs to sink my teeth into!

Anyway, if you had as much fun as I did and you want to come back for more, here's a sneak peek at what's coming up on Secrets.

Monday - Man Candy Monday (call your dentist because this one might rot your teeth!)
Tuesday - Book Review: Hunting Human (Amanda E. Alvarez)
Wednesday - Book Review: The Vampire Voss (Colleen Gleason)
Thursday - Book Review: Management Skills (January Rowe)
Friday - Blog Follow/Tagalong

Have a super sexy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!