3.19.2011

Secret Saturday Sneak Peek!

Hey lovers!  I hope your Friday was wonderful!  It was 72 and gorgeous here, so I took advantage by getting some spring cleaning done.  I'm in the process of setting up my home office (which I'm so excited about!) and used the beautiful weather to paint my desk.  I picked up some fancy knobs for the drawers and can't wait until tomorrow to put everything together!

Anyway, here's a sneak peek at what's coming up on Secrets of a Book Lover.

Monday - Man Candy Monday!  This is my debut MCM post so I'm super excited about it!

Tuesday - Book Review: Kiss of Darkness (Loribelle Hunt)

Wednesday - Book Review: Friendly Fire (Megan Hart)

Thursday - Secret #2: I will share another secret about myself (most likely book/reading related)

Friday - Blog Hop/Tagalong

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!