3.18.2011

Friday Blog Follow

Happy Friday!

Today is my first Friday with my new blog and my first 18 & over book blogger tag along. If you want to participate, head on over to Bitten by Paranormal Romance and grab her button. Then link up and tag along! And don't forget to answer her question of the week!

Photobucket


What was your favorite book you read last month?

Mine would have to be Darkness Dawns by Dianne Duvall.

It's also Follow My Book Blog Friday at Parajunkee's View. Head on over there and grab her button and throw it up on your blog and share in the linky love!  She's got a questions, too so 'fess up and have fun!




How did you come up with your blog name?

I have no clue!  LOL!  Really, I saw this picture and loved it so I ran with the whole "secrets" theme, knowing I could spin it however I wanted or however my mood suited me from day to day.


Hope your weekend is super sexy!

13 comments:

  1. Great answer! Love your blog! You can check out my answer here : http://bookskidsanimalsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/03/its-friday-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. New follower here. I'm making my rounds. Your blog is lovely!

    Liz @ Coffee & Romance, a book blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, hon - happily tagging along on the 18 & Over. Love the look of the blog! Keep reading, and have a fabulous weekend. :)

    Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darkness Dawns was an incredible book. Cant wait to get my hands on Marcus book. I think her FB page said December.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower...thanks for stopping by today on the Friday Follow! Darkness Dawns is on my list...think I should move it up! Have a great weekend!

    Lori @ Romancing the Darkside

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love your blog, Hopping by to wish you a Happy Weekend!

    Follow Friday and Blog Hops

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower. I hope you have fun with the tag along and I hope to see you again.

    Have a good weekend
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for coming by, i am following you now. Your blog has a wild look with the handwritten font in red like you have chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I'm a new follower. Have a great weekend!

    Lacey in the Sky with Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heya!! Thanks for dropping by my blog, Novel Addiction! I hope you have a super-de-duper weekend. =)

    Btw, love your blog theme, I look forward to seeing more of it!
    Your newest follower,
    Amanda
    glowsnoveladdiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.
    I am returning the hop ;)
    Have a wonderfull weekend!

    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm following you now, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by! I'll be sure to keep up the man candy dont you worry :) haha Hope you had a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!