3.16.2011

Book Review: Slow Hands (Leslie Kelly)

Synopsis:

This is Maddy Turner's lucky day. The civilized society girl just bid on sexy rogue Jake Wallace at a charity bachelor auction--and won! But Maddy knows Jake's dirty little secret. And it should keep her from trying out her new boy toy. Too bad she can't stop herself from indulging in raw, quite uncivilized sex all the same....

Jake Wallace is utterly bewitched by Maddy--and utterly bewildered. How can this tantalizing woman melt so rapturously under his ministrations one moment, then turn into a haughty queen the next? He's determined to get to the bottom of Maddy's agenda. One slow, delicious inch at a time...

Review:

This was a fun, quick read. I really liked the progression of the story and despite it being short, I felt like the author was able to touch on the characters and their history. And of course, the romance was hot and steamy from the first kiss to the last! I loved Maddy and all of her hang-ups about love. Jake was a super-sexy, super-sensitive paramedic... Mmm, a man in uniform. Excuse me for a moment...

...

Ok, I'm back! Bottom line, I really liked this book. I only wish it was longer!

Rating: 3 stars

think I would have given this 4 stars if it had been a little longer. I definitely enjoy the short reads, but this one was a book that I would have liked to read more of. I will definitely be reading the next in this series, Heated Rush.

Heat Factor: Steaming up the windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you mine, now you tell me yours!